Monday, February 23, 2009

Escape!

"Hey Glade, wake up! You have to see this. Its for you. Tadaa..Happy Birthday."

What?Aww Thank you. A blank book. Without underlines. White and nothing. But its beautiful cover though.

"Because it will be you who determined it. Its an Escape book. Write everything you ever wanted in life in it and promise me something."

Hmm?

"That you will try to fullfill it throughout you life."

Somehow its quite witty that it is called Escape. Why?

"Because I want you to call it that way. To escape."

From who?

"Yourself. Your always-limiting self ." He chuckles.

*blushes*

***

I found the book beneath my old collection box. It smells of old book just like a treasure that you stumbled from the library. Damp, rusty smell though. And I like it. Fumbling throught the pages, I wonder will i ever get my confidence back like I used to like that time?

Of course I will, i wouldnt dissapointing him. Or better, myself.

My first entry :

I want to be the happiest girl on earth.

No comments: