Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Hey Glade. Come Here"


I remember that name. He used to call me that. It was that night.
Its breezy. Its bright. The night is still young.
Behind the college hall, everyone's everywhere. Yet there's no other people there.
Just us. Lying on the grass.

"Look at the stars"

Tell me.

"What?"

What you have been thinking.

"I cant show you any Orion, or The Seven Sisters..."

Haha, no, I dont expect you to tell me that, I wouldnt believe you even if you show me one.
So tell me, what are you thinking?

"..."

Simple question.

"You make it difficult for me"

Start with what we had gone through this afternoon. And the KYS. When you are across the room, the debate. I know something has bothered you.

"Okay, just a thought that we could immerse ourselves with the environment we are in.."
"As swiftly as a watercolour in a glass"

Contrary to me , that i would rather shut my eyes to sleep, and waking up after a long , long time. I guess its a form of escapism.

"No, you dont have to."
"La Tahzan. I promise I'll meet you there"

And he left, leaving me staring far to the stars for a long long time.

No comments: