Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Please come back

I wish you were still here.
I never wish that u will be gone.
And I want to let you know.
Even if u never heard it from my own mouth.
But thats the only thing that i want to let you know.
Since the day you picked me up.

Please, come back.
I'm sorry i dont feel like strong enough to stop me from crying.

Please come back.
If i ever sleep and wake up again will you be here again?
You were my strength and happiness and I never expect you to go away so soon.
If I know you will be gone that day, i would stay with you and held you close.
And be the last person you see before your last breath.
And I wouldnt regret that as much as i do now.

Please come back, please.
Call me Glade again.
Lie on the grass with me again.
Run away with me again.
Give me faith to go on again.
Show me sunshine again.
Join my dreams again.
Share secrets with me again.
Being alone seems so HARD.

Its hard to lie to myself that im still strong but the fact im falling inside.
Its hard to smile at people when I know theyre mean to me.
Its hard to catch up with things that seems so fast to me.
Its hard that I cant tell exactly how I feel.
Its hard that I cant share my dreams anymore.
Its hard to let out my dreams just to this useless website.
Its hard to care for someone who doesnt care as much as I do.
Its hard when Im slowly deteriorating.

Eventough I know u were watching me from above. Please forgive me, for being so selfish, and refuse to meet you untill the last moment of ur breath.
If only i know, i wouldnt do it, ever.

Ive been top of the world. Ive lashed out all those debaters. Ive won u Best Director. Ive managed to beat down 4000 people in Khazanah. And I WANT U TO KNOW its because of you catch me.

Look at me right now. Im weak. Im so clueless right now, im lost all confidence, ive lost hope , ive lost myself.
Im dysfuntional.
Please come back.

I dont know where to go here. All seems so mean to me. I wish you would be here. I just dont know how to stop crying.

1 comment: