Thursday, February 19, 2009

Arianna I

What do I really want in life? I always asks myself again and again and it wouldnt stop now. At least not for the time being. Not that i havent got the answer yet, but its the reason for me to keep walking , and walking.

I used to be extremely ambitious and I could feel the sensational effect shot endlessly, vertically through up the sky. You really believe nothing can stop you from the inside, thus providing a stronger feeling of not to give up on any obstacle you face outside. For you, if you really want to make it happen, any obstacle outside, no matter whose fault it derived from, is equipped with the strength from the inside. Your ambition, hopes, and wants. With these elements, everything else is taken care of, surprisingly, by you. It is true experience is a true word itself. As if it is crafted by nature, you preoccupied yourself to adapt any worst-case scenario that might happen. As the saying goes, ambitious man is unstoppable.

But when will the ambitious finally draw a white flag? How worse is the worst-case scenario?

When you fall down from the sky.
Back to earth.
Free-fall.
Hard.

And then you realize you start from blank. Zero . Zilch.

No comments: