Saturday, January 10, 2009

What Costwolds means to me.


Actually Costwold doesnt even have any connection with me.


But ive made a book out of it.


A scrapbook.


Eventough inside i dedicate most of the entries is about Costwold and all its homes, shops, hotels, and farms; it actually reflects myself. That i made the book because i want to have something which i feel like i belong. And i dont think Costwold is where i belong (or where i wish i do belong) Im attracted more to its serenity and tranquility. Im attracted more to the feeling when i get when my hands strolling along the endless rowns of grains billowing around, the feeling of summer rays pours to my face , and when i see the horizon of the fields breaking out silver linings in between.


And at the end of the book I pasted a pagewide picture of the ever violet Saffron plantation in Costwold , and a cutted sketch of a girl i drew myself. Feels better.


No comments: