Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Joy Of Life


Wonderful I thought. I always trying to express my thoughts somewhere. Needless to say, I'm a human. Human needs enrichments. Experience is one of them.

I believe in God. The one and only God. I always searching for Him. Eventough I know he always beside me, sometimes the heart is too blind to see unless you understand how the situation works and u will realize it is more than wonders. And if u try not to understand it, somehow you are too absorbed to the world life, in a flick of eye you can be lost. Astrayed from tracks.

Ive been felt so blessed. And Ive been felt so cursed. All of this happened so fast. Untill it is too bad, I try to reoder the situation, but it is not easy. I need to sacrifice my all. My ALL. But now, I'm rebuilding myself back, slowly. And I hope this will not stop halfway.

I want to LOVE Him more than anything else.
I want to MISS Him more than any sweet memories.
I want , because this way,
I feel better
I live better
I smile better
I cry better

No comments: