Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome Home Islander Girl :)


White sandy beaches along with crawling crabs makes my Tuesday "ponteng" day far more worth it. HAH. And like any other girl out there, we're so burnt. The mantra is "Sunblock" so your whole affair isnt gonna be a sizzling one ;)

Its true that snorkelling is highly contagious to people who never experienced it before. All of us three just jumped into the water with full energy without thinking twice. Believe me, thats for the best (to avoid second thought of not going to jump in, for the sake of not getting burnt, scared, sick, whatever fiasco...etc) .Its not about "I hate the sea" attitude. But for the sake, "My body deserve to feel this!". And the best thing is, we can see each other's true colour. And what can I say; IM TECHNICOLOUR!

I remember how people just do whatever they can do without thinking its too old or too young for them . And I wonder will my thought ever changed when Im getting older. Will I ever be this lively again next 10 summer? Maturity sure makes us more thoughtful and sometimes it never bring us anywhere. But it is universally acknowledge that we FOUND ourselves along with Maturity. So its is naturally acquired through phases. Like experience.

And I wont run away from the stage anymore. Im going to enjoy the show. This time with all the person I love. Popcorns , tissues, and blanket. Its more exciting watching in group ;)

Like Jason Mraz said
"was it you who spoke the word,
that things will never happen to me,
but things that are gonna happen naturally"

No comments: