Thursday, April 9, 2009

For Us

Hold me tight, shield me from the monsoon of fear.
My lungs refuse to move on again.
Happen on the very nights that my eyes could shut.
As if they want to take me away,
on moments which I least realize.

I want to live, i cried.
I dont want to go there .
Dont take me there.

Because Ive been to hell and im still alive.
And thats not the place i want to go back again.
Dont fool me.
I might be naive.
But im flowing through you.

And letting you go softly
as if you were never going to go
And i wasnt leaving
But we are
And still we both know
This is a phase
Where were both changing from Yes to No
And the border is thick enough, long enough
For us to understand.
Whats the wordless act weve been doing.
Because its a matter of time.

But i know youre wispering
Flow it slowly
Its less hurting that way
make it beautiful, for both of us.
For us.

No comments: